Nintendo Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nintendo Forum

A General Nintendo Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

General Conversation

Go down 
+9
ChaseEversoleTV
BL3$$3D
Michelle
Chris
I<3Rosalina
nicke8
TPY
vin-a-cent
Lazero
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Blasar
Admin
Blasar

General Conversation - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Conversation   General Conversation - Page 16 EmptyTue 03 Dec 2019, 8:20 pm

Yes,it's far easier to keep track of, but it does have a threshold for quality too. Though luckily the pixiv/twitter profiles are in the source too just in case. I guess the only downside is the images not staying up when you embed them on a site.

I've seen the series at Gamestop and heard it mentioned,and even listened to music from it but I  never have played it. I beat Shantae Half Genie recently and played a bit of BOTW. I've made it a goal to complete as much of library of games as possible before I start buying more. (Though that's easier said than done when I find games for really good deals).

Haha, yeah, waifus in discord pics.*Looks away for no reason in particular.*
General Conversation - Page 16 Tumblr_ogsqu35lLv1vemg2qo1_500

Yeah. (Also I almost typed clams). Even when making clans, people gotta remember that everyone's there to have fun.

Lol, that was only two days afterwards? Yep, there was a reddit thread of companies that either bucked the trend with China, or bowing to China. Don't know if they kept updating it. But one surprise was either Epic (which I think had a majority ownership by a Chinese company) or was it LOL's company. Either way, they I think they initally said they'd change things for China but then said "Actually no, we're not gonna change our game for you.". That or they told them no from the outset. Not sure.

Yes,that'd probably be for the best. That is the great thing about business,is there's always someone ready to take a business's place if they screw up.

Indeed. A meme that probably won't go out of style like others.  I've seen it more in videos now after you mentioned it,lol. I hope one day I can kickstart a popular meme or make one of an existing one that gets noticed.

GIMP's been good for me for image editing. Ironic that I used web image editors for so long and now I use GIMP like everyone else used to.  Hm, I just use the adblocker but no script was useful for speeding certain pages up when I had it. Usually when a site had a ton of images or videos I didn't care about when I just wanted to read. That was on an old computer though. My computer I've had the past 3-4 years manages to handle most things now.

Video wise, I one day wouldn't mind making fun gameplay videos. And making memes. I have tried to make "Here's JoJo's opening with this song" or putting JoJo over Pokemon but it doesn't work so it's easier to just compare the two in two separate windows. Maybe if I get a better computer in the future.

It's funny,because suplexes and hits people that call him the Beast Slayer or try to get him to kill the creatures of the world. It doesn't matter who they are either,lol.

Yes,I haven't watched all of it, but it's something I wanted from Konosuba and Overlord for a while before it. And the other isekais are a part of it too. If I remember, RE:Zero and Konosuba's creators are friends, and I think Overlord's  might be a friend as well. I hope Vanir and Demiurge meet since they share a voice. I believe Wiz shares a voice with another as well.

I live in the middle of nowhere so my choices are..other methods,lol. I still can't get over the fact that the main character's Kamina voiced by Josuke.

I may or may not have watched a good amount of it when it was on youtube,though the quality of the recording was...a bit iffy. But whenever it comes to DVD, it'll definitely have a lot of screencaps.

Nice.

Average Person: Oh boy the new Star Wars is gonna be out.
Men of Culture: I hope Promare and Konosuba have more widespread showings.

We'll get there...eventually. "You weren't supposed to make this many posts" the threads says as it explodes.

Oh boy, winter time. When I was younger I used to like it but now,that same excitement doesn't really last for long,lol.

General Conversation - Page 16 Latest?cb=20161123034710

I like the new hat witch Pokemon,which wants to live a quiet life and vibe checks those that disturb it,lol. I saw this fusion.
General Conversation - Page 16 465
Back to top Go down
Blasar
Admin
Blasar

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation   General Conversation - Page 16 EmptyFri 27 Mar 2020, 5:35 am

Oh hey, just droppin in. Hope ya'll are doing well with...all that's happened. Uh yeah, Happy New Year and Easter,and Valentine's day. What a crazy year so far huh?

Beat Battlefront 2, GTA 3,and Vice City, and I'm currently working on FF7. Though it's progressing slow,but I hope to complete it. Finally getting that done after downloading it a while back. Maybe I'll finish some of the games I thought I wouldn't get done. Also watched two seasons of Castlevania, enjoyable show.

Anyways, just felt like dropping in. Hopefully I'll get a hang of the Huion I got a month or two back. I'm starting to get more confident with it, after trying out a bunch of programs.

Here's a Hattevoir I found. I can get behind a Pokemon that likes silence.
General Conversation - Page 16 1148690_mantisshrimpp_gardevoir-hatterene-fusion
Back to top Go down
Quantum
Admin
Quantum

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation   General Conversation - Page 16 EmptySat 04 Apr 2020, 1:34 am

Yeah, Happy New Years, Valentine's Day, and Easter (and April Fool's now) to you too. It sure has been crazy lol. Sorry I haven't been around since the start of 2020. I definitely haven't been enjoying this year much. I was basically sick for all of Christmas and New Years, lol. And grad school has been busy + sucks as usual.

So far I've managed to avoid getting sick from the CCP corona virus thing though. I was pretty vigilant about it and basically wore a mask every day since as early as the start of February (I was following news about it early on, stuff like how China was trying to cover up news about the virus by censoring/jailing/killing off people who blew the whistle on the virus and what was going on in Wuhan, so I was all but certain things were gonna end up like now lol). Hopefully you're doing alright and the place where you're at doesn't have any cases of people getting sick. There's probably a crazy amount of people sick where I'm at at this point and pretty much everything is closed now.

Best second season to the whole Hong Kong + Blizzard saga ever, lol. 10/10 way to start 2020.

Now I want Cells at Work Season 2 to have an anime original episode where White Blood Cell fights Corona Chan now, lol. (if it ever comes out at this point, they announced a season 2 way back in Spring 2019, lol), that would make up for these past 4 lame months, lol (not really but I'd still love to see that).

Well, now you can play the FF7 Remake too while you're at it (which came out early thanks to Corona chan). The only games I played are the Iceborne Expansion of Monster Hunter and Trails of Cold Steel 3.

Today I learned what Huion tablets are. Hattevoir kinda looks like a character that would be in Little Witch Academia.

General Conversation - Page 16 XWzLjlP

Not everything that happened on my end sucked though. I decided I'd finally watch and finish K-On, looking back I have no idea why I put off watching it until now and wished I watched it sooner. Everyone in there was funny to watch, lol.

Spoiler:
Also finally getting to watch the Konosuba movie and seeing this scene made me laugh too, lol

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Quantumity
Blasar
Admin
Blasar

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation   General Conversation - Page 16 EmptyFri 24 Apr 2020, 9:19 pm

Aw. I hope the year goes better for you.

Finally made it through Sector 6,Wall Market,the crossdressing,sewers,pillar,n attacked Shinra HQ escaped Midgar n made it to and completed Kalm after focusing on FF7. In non FF news, I've gotten to draw quite a bit now that I have a tablet so I've been going back to old art,and been making new art. It's been fun. I've seen scenes from the remake and it really does look fantastic, and definitely did well on some scenes...it's not perfect and there are minor changes I don't like, but in general, I can't wait to eventually play it....after I finish FF7.

This quarantine thing has been crazy, and I happened to get pneumonia this past week or two, but I'm getting better.

Yeah, that scene was great. Konosuba has great faces and voices.

I should watch K-ON after I use so many gifs from it. I myself have just watched Castlevania, which was enjoyable,and keeping up with Part 5's dub via clips.

Yeah, she does. Gardevoirs and Hatterenes are really pleasant designs.

General Conversation - Page 16 EK6XI4SX0AAp0Qv
I know that feel.
Back to top Go down
Quantum
Admin
Quantum

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation   General Conversation - Page 16 EmptyTue 05 May 2020, 7:16 am

Thanks. I hope this year goes better for me too. I think it'll be better once I finish my final that's in a couple of days. At this point I don't really care what happens grade-wise. Then I just have to make sure I don't get sick (again) and after that things can only go up from that point on lol.

Nice, lol. I think I remember Kalm, that town was a nice change of pace after escaping from the slums, storming Shinra HQ, and being hunted by literally everything in Midgar. I think the scenes and places you go to are a big reason why that game really stands the test of time (and why even people who have no nostalgia attachment to it like me like the game when they pick it up and try it). It's because it really felt like a real journey. And even though you run into a lot of hardships along the way, in the end things turn out alright. A lot of other games forget the journey part nowadays and just throw you into a sandbox world and make you do what amounts to chores (I played the Division 2 recently cause an irl friend made me do it and I didn't really like the game because the story and world didn't give me a reason to care for it or its characters like a game like FF7 did).

Yeah the way they remade the scenes in Midgar were good. I did like how they added new stuff like that part where they end up joining a dance party before they sneak into Don Corneo's place and Cloud pretends to be a girl
Spoiler:

Speaking of minor stuff I don't like that got changed. I still like the original music in the train graveyard more. The remake of that part kinda just feels a bit too creepy to the point it's a completely different song. People say the original feels creepy too, but to me I would say it's kind of relaxing because it had some sense of serenity to it. I guess if I were to compare them, the original would be like if you were in an empty street at night but it was peaceful and the stars are out, while the remake would be like those streets but everything is dark, the street light you're under is constantly flickering, and you sense someone (or something) is watching you and is getting closer every time the light goes on and off.

Ouch. I hope it's gone by now. If it's still not, get well soon. At some point I thought I caught the Wuhan virus at some point on the plane back because I started sneezing non-stop a lot a couple of days after I landed for almost a week straight. But luckily for me it turns out it was just a bad allergic reaction. Let's hope it stays that way.

One good thing that would come from the quarantine ending sooner than later is that I won't have to see any of those cheesy "we're all in this together" youtube ads on my phone anymore. I don't even care that I can't go outside (because it's not like I do that much anyways). I'm just never a fan of empty platitudes like that because they feel fake and just a way to tell people to not ask questions and just accept the status quo. 

Yeah after so long, it was finally nice to see the Kazuma and everyone again with their goofball antics. Even if Konosuba never has a season 3, at least the movie ended everything on a good note/send-off, lol.

General Conversation - Page 16 Unknown

Would recommend it, I really liked K-on and all the funny stuff the girls did. I wasn't able to finish other stuff KyoAni made like Hibike Euphonium and barely finished Chunnibyou (some parts kinda bored me in a way that I started to feel sleepy and I proceeded to take a nap), but K-On I managed to watch everything in pretty much a week or two.

Spoiler:

Indeed, they sure are pleasant to look at.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blasar
Admin
Blasar

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation   General Conversation - Page 16 EmptyWed 06 May 2020, 1:04 pm

Yeah, I've been meaning to start things, and well, this virus hit,lol. So it's really delayed anything I've planned to do. Yeah, life can only go up from this point.

Yep,quiet,but it drops Sephiroth on you for the first time, and Cloud's 'past'. To update how far I am, I just left the Golden Saucer after the Dyne quest there. I think I gotta head to Gongoga next. Still on disk 1 though, I might be able to finish this by the time the next

I'm the same way, I had barely progressed past the Airbuster fight,but picking it up again, I'm compelled to go from place to place. Like my original idea was that Midgar was...well, a bigger part of the game,but there's so much more to FF7 than I used to think. Each location's been fun so far. Minigames...less fun. Biking was alright though,my Road Rash skills came in handy. And later at Golden Saucer. Also did great on the 2nd marching game. The CPR game iornically took longer than the fight with the dragon.

I was really happy with myself for fighting the Midgar Zolom twice, having a party member get kicked out, and on the third time, ran past em without a Chocobo. I got so lucky that it didn't catch me. Chocobos are adorable though.

FF7 has fantastic designs and characters.  Even before I played it, I did always like a lot of how the characters looked and what I'd heard about them.

I saw that, man that was wild. There was also a joke about "sauce" with Johnny and the vending machine. I'm also fond of Tifa and Aerith beating up those dudes. All the characters feel so great in the remake from what I saw. The main crew has so much personality to how they act and sound.  I really can't wait to see how the remake's gonna handle the rest of the cast.

Heard Wall Market's got changed to but the remix got used in the one path. Yeah, the train graveyard was fun. I guess I've kinda spoiled myself a bit by watching some of the cutscenes/fights, and some of the minor story changes feel off. Like Shinra's Hologram. In the original he just strolls in for the speech and leaves before dropping Airbuster on you. A friend said "Well it didn't make sense."...but in the original they were surrounded by armed Shinra soldiers anyways, so the threat level was the same.

Yep. That's good. It is mostly gone now, there is an occasional cough.

Oh god, yes.I hate those so much. It all feels so hollow,and after a month of hearing that, and "this is the new normal.".  Plus I'm getting burnt out on all the news coverage of it. I just want things to kind of move on in some fashion. I'm used to being a hermit but I do kinda have a few things outside.
Spoiler:

Yeah. And there were some charming other characters in the movie.  And yeah,that one joke really made me smile.
General Conversation - Page 16 Tumblr_pn15u94JcD1v1hotuo1_500

Saw Kaguya and remembered the tea picture.

I need to get around to Cells at Work too. My friend being busy and having time to watch anime on their own has given me a few recommendations. Oh, I don't know if you've watched Kokkuri, but what I was reminded of, is that Jotaro voices the Kokkuri, the main fox character. It's a comedy. On the surface it's kinda like Three Men and a Baby the anime. Also,Seton Academy,I read the manga and was happy to see it got an anime...actually a good deal of manga I've read or heard about have started getting animes.

Also,Cells at Work Black is getting an anime.

General Conversation - Page 16 2a8
Not my art,but they are fun to doodle.
Back to top Go down
Quantum
Admin
Quantum

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation   General Conversation - Page 16 EmptySat 30 May 2020, 9:06 pm

Well, I finally got my grades back and I actually passed everything. So that's nice. Now I don't have to worry about that stuff for a while. I might not have started a lot of things this summer thanks to this lockdown, but I definitely did get at least one thing started in all of this. I finally took the time off to sit down and start (and finish) Pokemon Emerald on the Visualboy Advance emulator like I said to myself I would all the way back in 2015. Why one of the older pokemon games? Just because, lol. inb4 I start playing every Pokemon generation in release order lol. Everyone was so hung up (rightfully so?) with no national pokedex in the newest pokemon game and here's just me playing the old games on an emulator lol.

I dunno if you have already finished FF7 by now or not but oh boy, those Golden Saucer minigames were indeed definitely not fun. Just thinking about them brings back so many bad memories of me abusing emulator save states to get the Omnislash materia for Cloud. You had to get so many points to get that and have super good luck with the debuffs cause some stuff will just outright kill your run lol (and if you picked all the easy debuffs you wouldn't have enough points either). I wouldn't have even tried if I didn't have save states. I'm guessing it took you a while to get the Omnislash materia in that minigame. If you didn't even bother trying though I wouldn't blame you at all, I wish I didn't take the time to try to get it lol. That minigame was one of the few things I didn't like about FF7. Gives me almost as bad memories as the Subrosa Dance in Zelda Oracle of Seasons/Ages.

All the main characters in the FF7 party definitely had fantastic designs, they definitely had a lot of personality in the original and definitely felt like relatable people. It definitely nice seeing them in the remake fully voiced and stuff. When I'm not saying in my mind "let's see if I can get farther in this game and level up more" and instead saying "let's check in with Cloud and his gang", you know you wrote your story and its characters well (doubly true since I had no nostalgia connection to the game at all, since I never played it when I was a kid and only when I was in college). I don't mind characters in games being basically anime slice of life/shonen stereotypes but I wish more modern JRPGs did that too. Admittedly one of my favorite game series to play, Legend of Heroes, does this. The earlier games (Trails in the Sky 1-3) had relatable characters that had depth and fleshed out motivations and backstories like real people. While the later games (Trails of Cold Steel 1-3) the characters felt more anime stereotype-ey (since there were way more main characters in those games than there was time to develop them).

I think my favorite part in FF7 was when we got to Rocket Town and when we had to go to space. Cid's theme is the best lol (and it plays in both those moments, in the entire town and the rocket).

Actual legit spoilers don't click unless you already got spoiled:

Good to know neither of us are sick. I think at this point I won't get sick at this point if I haven't by now. Unless there actually is a second wave of infection like people have been saying.

I agree, "this is new the normal" got on my nerves too. It's all just soulless corporate propaganda (and it gets pushed everywhere so you can't avoid it). I'm pretty sure I know the actual reason the media and companies keep pushing those slogans so hard. All of it is just to prevent people from thinking for themselves and banding together to advocate for real change. "Stay at home, this is the new normal, we're all in this together" is just corporate newspeak for "don't point out that the wuhan virus came from China, don't tell people to bring manufacturing away of China because that'll hurt the megacorp's bottom line, just keep buying stuff China using Amazon and Ubereats while you're stuck at home". When viewed in that lens, "We're all in this together" is actually old normal. It's just like the old "pray for x" every time a shooting or terrorist attack happened in the last 2 decades. Don't advocate for real change or a real "new normal" that would actually fix this problem, just "pray for x" and hold hollow candle vigils (and maybe repeat the same talking points that got nowhere before later). I guess at least the president pulled us out of WHO helping China cover up the Wuhan flu. Better than just saying empty stuff like "we're all in this together" like everyone else was doing.

I'm glad things are finally opening up to some extent. I too just want stuff to move on. Plus the longer this stuff lasts eventually all the stuff we enjoy at home will get affected too. I already noticed that some stuff like Rib-Eye steak is harder to come by. Just open up everything already lol. And just make everyone wear masks while at work and public transport and things will be fine. Taiwan is basically fully open because not only were they smart and closed their borders early, but also because everyone has the common sense to wear masks and have been since SARs in 2003, lol. We can just do the same thing. Makes zero sense to keep everything 100% closed.

Spoiler:

One thing that will make summer of 2020 better instantly is for Serious Sam 4 to come out now and not August... and also for it to be great, lol. Sam is like, basically the last OG old school FPS hero still standing lol. Everyone else has been in a slump for over the past decade lol. Doomguy can't find any ammo in his newest game, BJ Blaskowitz ended up writing himself into a creative dead end with New Colossus and Youngblood. Duke is gonna be stuck in Gearbox copyright squatting limbo forever (hah). Lo Wang turned into Borderlands 2. Gordon Freeman's still MIA (don't care about the ending of Half Life Alyx he's MIA until I see some sort of trailer announcing he's back). Then there's just Sam with Serious Sam 3 being super good in comparison to everything else. If the game ends up flopping that's just gonna be the ultimate way to make 2020 the worst year ever (besides all the nukes going off this December and making us live in Fallout universe 57 years before the actual Fallout timeline)

The other funny moment where I burst out laughing (besides every other scene) was this one.

Ah, so there'll be a season 2 of Cells at Work and Cells at Work Black on top of it then (eventually).

Nope, I haven't heard of either Kokkuri or Seton Academy until now. I'm gonna go watch it cause I always am down for comedy animes lol. The opening is a real banger too. The last "comedy" anime I watched was Interspecies reviewers and that one was funny af, came for the ecchi, stayed for the comedy. This one also had a good opening.

General Conversation - Page 16 L8PZeRN

Looks like Gardevoir wants things to open up so she can get a haircut too lol.
Back to top Go down
Blasar
Admin
Blasar

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation   General Conversation - Page 16 EmptyMon 01 Jun 2020, 10:43 pm

Nice!

Despite all my art with friends in the leadup to Gen 5. I never did get around to playing the games. I really should change that. Same with Mother 3, despite being sent the download for it and using avatars from it,and doodling it,I never got around to really playing it.  Right now I gotta finish FF7 though.

I really disliked most of the Golden Saucer games. None were really that fantastic on disc 1. Even the biking game got a bit grating. People remember it so fondly and I can't really say I see the glamor of it,lol.  I got lucky Chocobo betting though and gained 700 something Gil after seeing a guide on Chocobo betting. Surprisingly effective.

In the arena itself,I was really about to give up after like, 12 straight losses in a row, then I won a few. Like the losses were all BS due to the debuffs. How I hate the frog debuff so much.

What made it bearable though was getting Aerith's 4th limit break, Great Gospel, which restores MP,HP and makes you invincible so all I had to usually do was last a few rounds. Admittedly though,one of the rounds I did use the health cheat and got 10k. Since after all the annoyance, I felt like I deserved it. So beyond,I did play a bit extra to see if I'd have done it legit,and I won the next few rounds. Total of 76k that I used to get Omnislash and Champion's Belt.

It took a hours to get it all with the setup involved and breaks in between. I know when my friend did it with Cloud,he really suffered and I doodled his rage as Cloud talking about burning the Saucer down. Almost tempted to doodle Aerith being the same way. If I were to ever replay it,I think I'd just use the god mode code. I hear there's W-Summon materia later, and a secret set of boss rush in it. One future thing I may avoid is fighting the weapons and the wonderful world of Chocobo breeding. My friend once again had an awful experience with said things and neither when explained, and shown a clip of sounded too fun.

Now I'm on the fast track to finish Disc 1 finally. I did Wutai on disc 1 and blew threw it after the Temple of the Ancients in around an hour and a half. Ended up being really prepared I guess for it. (And that was mostly cause I got lost) The fight up the temple with Yuffie ended up being fun. I hadn't had what I felt like a fair challenge in a while seeing as I'd just gotten done with the Battle Square. I really expected to lose against Yuffie's dad. Basically just a war of attrition with the two of us healing. I felt proud after prevailing though.

Seeing as the remake only seems to cover Midgar as far as I can tell, it's really missing out on a lot of content just in disc 1. Meeting the entire cast, many towns, many backstory moments, sidequests n such. There's just so much there.

After kinda going so slowly through the game,hopefully the next big update I give'll be "I finished FF7.",lol.

Yeah, it's nice to see that. Relatable characters often end up as more memorable.

Tales series definitely has a lot of slice of life moments and heart to heart content. Though I'm only going by my playthrough of Symphonia,and videos of heart to hearts/skits from others. Oh, and watching that playthrough of Phantasia.

I hope to get to that point, but  I've been wasting so much time in it that it could be a while...next month even,lol.

They're gonna have a lotta content to cover in Part 2 n 3. Meeting Cid was great though. I'd only known him for like 10 minutes,and I already liked him. I did compare him to a friend  a while back and he said "I don't swear quite that much."

Yep. Besides pnemonia. Also I really hated taking the coronavirus test because it sticks in the back of your throat. Same with the flu test, it goes up your nose. It's not often I can say "oh I'm glad it was only pnemonia.". Lol. My immune system's a tank though.

Indeed. Consume product,get excited for next product. Our brand is in it with you, so don't forget that we were there with you when you think of buying a product. Sometimes it feels like we're already living in the dystopia,without any of the fun stuff like lifelike VR,cyborgs and flying cars.

Yeah,if people started uniting instead of fighting each other over petty differences, they pretty much couldn't be stopped. I'm pessimistic some of the time,but maybe this year'll drive people towards doing just that.

Yep. They had to destroy a lot of meat due to either expiration or people at the plants getting sick. Lotta countries had a chance to follow the example but just chose not to and dealt with the consequences.

Ha, I needed a haircut before the virus and only recently got one. Definitely felt way lighter afterwards.

There's still....Maze War! Yeah,I hope Serious Sam 4 is good. I haven't really played the series but I need to find the chance to...after I start clearing my backlog.

Yiss.

Yep. A friend watched it recently, and I've been meaning to catch up on it. But I keep getting lost in game videos before I get the chance to.

Funny thing about Kokkuri,is it was my first exposure to Daisuke Ono, the voice of Jotaro Kujo. Inugami is voiced by Takahiro Sakurai,voice of Rohan and Cloud Strife. Jouji Nakata voices Shigaraki, and also Albert Wesker (and Pucci in the games). So you can imagine what it'd be like for those three (or so) to live with each other and raising a kid,lol. It's a wholesome slice of life anime.

As for Seton, I was happy to see the manga had been adapted,and caught up on the entire manga when I heard the anime'd been announced. I'd always used to rant in the past that no series dealt with the unpleasant aspects of animal people if the really had those traits, and then Murenase comes along and does just that,with a fun slice of life style.

And...Miyubi! (sloth girl)

Spoiler:
General Conversation - Page 16 17c26f7e201e5bfd8b5b81ed6f493a74

I finally got my haircut and it was so fluffy. Though it loses the floof after a bit after the shower/drying.

General Conversation - Page 16 Da6w3bg-9e8209db-fd88-4dd3-9e7d-762cf0c6deca.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvNWI2YWU2N2EtYjRhZS00NzM2LWEwNDAtNjg1NDIxNDI5ZTJlXC9kYTZ3M2JnLTllODIwOWRiLWZkODgtNGRkMy05ZTdkLTc2MmNmMGM2ZGVjYS5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ
Back to top Go down
Fzerowii
The dude who created everything

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation   General Conversation - Page 16 EmptyWed 17 Jun 2020, 11:09 pm

Guys... I literally thought this forum got deleted...
Back to top Go down
https://nintendo.4umer.com
Quantum
Admin
Quantum

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation   General Conversation - Page 16 EmptyTue 07 Jul 2020, 1:30 am

Fzerowii wrote:
Guys... I literally thought this forum got deleted...

Not gonna lie, I was wondering if you forgot about this place, lol.

Yeah, it's weird cause the domain name got changed to 4umer, but the stuff is still forummotion stuff. Made me wonder for a while if it meant the place was slated for deletion, lol.

Blasar wrote:
Spoiler:

Yeah, lol. It was good finally getting around to finishing it and beating the elite 4. For the past 4 years it would always be on the back of my mind asking why don't I finish it. Maybe when I report back next month or something (heh), I'll have finally finished Deus Ex and Shenmue 2 and laid those ghosts to rest too.

Spoiler:

Turns out I ended up skipping a few stuff and playing Pokemon Black 2. Now I finally know where Mei comes from cause I see fanart of her all the time, lol.

Spoiler:

I guess at the end of the day it doesn't really matter whether I play all the games because at its core the games all kind of play the same, lol. Much like Mario Kart I never cared about playing the game seriously on a competitive level. I'm just here to collect cool looking pokemon and do cool moves and stuff, lol. Every game I ever played on a serious/competitive level I ended up hating every part of the game by the time I was finally done with it anyways.

Cloud burning the Saucer down was definitely how I felt about the whole place.

The Temple of the Ancients/Demons Gate actually gave me a really hard time because I didn't spend any time grinding. I then proceeded to farm the monsters outside the door until I was around the same level as him. At least I was well prepared to take on everything that came afterwards thanks to that difficulty spike, lol.

I actually didn't know Yuffie's Dad was a boss in the game lol. For the most part I played the game blind except towards the end where I got to go anywhere I wanted. The reason for this is because I got major spoilers when I tried looking up on google "best team composition set ups". Doesn't help that google always gives you spoilers the moment you type in a certain character's name for any game.

Probably a wise thing to skip chocobo breeding and the other optional weapons. The chocobo breeding is just a time sink for an attack that looks cool but not really needed. If I wanted to do that I'd rather do the Chao Garden stuff in Sonic Adventure. (when you think of it, a Chao Garden game would make for a fun mobile game lol, like imagine all those countless city builder games, but with chao in them. Maybe it's for the better there isn't one, I probably don't want to see SEGA go down the P2W mobile gacha game route, be careful what you wish for cause you might get it as they say, lol.).

I think what also makes relatable characters more memorable like Cloud is how it's easier to give him more depth too, or at least to make people think he has some.

The only Tales game I played was Tales of Beseria. I actually kind of found the game pretty hard if you tried playing any other character except Velvet and Magilou because the move sets of the other characters felt weird and hard to hit anything with (Rokorou in particular lol). Eleanor in that game became pretty good too once you got her final move at level 40 because it finally made her movesets one big proper combo, but that was really late.

I never got the coronavirus test since I never felt sick (thanks to always wearing maska and rarely going outside), lol. I wouldn't want to go get tested because under the unlikely case I end up testing positive for it maybe they'll force me under those ventilator things (where it's showed like 80% of people die in them).

Yeah, consume product indeed. It's all just hollow marketing not only designed to keep the masses in line, but to make sure they get a quick buck from said masses. There were a lot of big corporations that endorsed rioting over George Floyd. Nearly every single one that virtue signaled for BLM and rioting/looting did it only because they knew people would line up to consume product. We didn't see any of these companies speak up back when there was news of police killings every other day back in the early 2010s or the 90s. They're just doing it now because they think they can get the most money by doing this.

Spoiler:

10/10 would make everyone lose their jobs and be locked up again, lol. At least I finally got my haircut too before everything closes up again.

One optimist part of me says people will unite more instead of fighting over petty differences. If nothing else, I would say that we are seeing more people's political views be prioritized more on real issues compared to the "usual" stuff we saw in the Clinton/Bush/Obama years. If the establishment didn't think the status quo would possibly change against their favor, they wouldn't be pushing so much propaganda everywhere (and have big tech firms try to censor anything that contradicts said propaganda) as much as they have been doing.

Spoiler:

All the Serious Sam games are real fun and a real challenge, lol. I really hope Serious Sam 4 doesn't let me down (I was kinda let down with Doom Eternal and stopped playing. This was because the way they wanted me to play meant I'd be constantly metagaming and just doing glory kills on everything that glowed blue/red into order to get more health/i-frames and to not waste ammo). One thing I felt the Serious Sam games do well, compared to Doom Eternal, is resource management in terms of ammo/enemies. The game does the opposite of what Doom Eternal did, it gives you lots of ammo, but to compensate there are a ton of enemies to kill. So while it was challenging it never felt like you were being artificially handicapped.

Watching Kokkuri was definitely fun, lol. Apparently putting flowers on other people's desks is bullying, lol.

Spoiler:

I always love collecting funny screens of one liners from anime scenes. So good thing you recommended me an anime that had plenty of them.

Yeah, having kemonomini irl sounds cool and all, but in reality it'd probably bring a lot of the same problems we don't like having to deal with from real pets, lol.
Back to top Go down
Fzerowii

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation   General Conversation - Page 16 EmptyWed 15 Jul 2020, 9:33 am

Yeah I got an email about forumsmotion being sold months ago and I just assumed this place was deleted. I just happened to login to my email on this account ( which I never use) and saw a notification and I was like oh the forum is still around lol. I'm glad because i thought I lost touch with you guys forever and I like this place even though it's so dead.
Back to top Go down
Quantum
Admin
Quantum

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation   General Conversation - Page 16 EmptyThu 16 Jul 2020, 2:51 am

Fzerowii wrote:
Yeah I got an email about forumsmotion being sold months ago and I just assumed this place was deleted.  I just happened to login to my email on this account ( which I never use) and saw a notification and I was like oh the forum is still around lol.  I'm glad because i thought I lost touch with you guys forever and I like this place even though it's so dead.  

Okay so it was sold to someone else, that finally explains the change then. I just took it for granted this past year as long as I could actually access the place lol. I guess the existing forums in forumsmotion just got transferred over to 4umer or something instead of just being straight up purged (so I guess it's here to stay). Good thing for us.

Yeah, losing touch forever would definitely suck. I like this place too cause forums are the thing i like the most about the "old" internet. Most modern sites in 2020 kind of just suck (both layout/community wise) and I don't even bother posting in them anymore lol. Imagine if this place did actually get shutdown and we had to go that other mario kart forum (the one where all the elitists left mkw.com to go to) just to talk, god forbid lol. At that point we ought to just make a new backup forum or something lol.

General Conversation - Page 16 49bqy7e2hw951
Back to top Go down
Fzerowii

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation   General Conversation - Page 16 EmptySun 26 Jul 2020, 9:38 pm

Yeah I think it was transferred. Also I'm going to stream fzero gx and other games on twitch now. My name is Dahboo4 there
Back to top Go down
Quantum
Admin
Quantum

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation   General Conversation - Page 16 EmptyTue 28 Jul 2020, 4:18 pm

Heh, alrighty then :p

General Conversation - Page 16 QrBP5BN
Back to top Go down
Blasar
Admin
Blasar

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation   General Conversation - Page 16 EmptyMon 03 Aug 2020, 1:11 am

Hehe. I guess my email didn't show that a post had been made til now...or it had been just that long since I checked my email.

I don't have the time right now to reply to all that but I'll write something later,lol.

I platinum'd Just Cause 4 in the meantime though.

Yep, not a lot of places to go in 2020. Well, I know how to get in contact with both of you through youtube and twitch if things ever get deleted. Crazy this site is 10 years old. Sure things move at a sorta slow place, but it kinda reminds me of a quiet bar out in the country.

General Conversation - Page 16 43n345d7uc251
Back to top Go down
Quantum
Admin
Quantum

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation   General Conversation - Page 16 EmptySat 08 Aug 2020, 9:42 pm

Quote :
Hehe. I guess my email didn't show that a post had been made til now...or it had been just that long since I checked my email.

I don't have the time right now to reply to all that but I'll write something later,lol.

I platinum'd Just Cause 4 in the meantime though.

Yep, not a lot of places to go in 2020. Well, I know how to get in contact with both of you through youtube and twitch if things ever get deleted. Crazy this site is 10 years old. Sure things move at a sorta slow place, but it kinda reminds me of a quiet bar out in the country.

I actually haven't checked my email in a couple of weeks, lol. I finally got motivated now to update my inbox filters so there isn't literally 5000+ change.org petition emails (which were making me not check the mail in the first place)

Nice, for me I finally beat Deus Ex lol.

Yeah, it sometimes feels like we woke up one day and there's only 4 sites on the internet in 2020 that everything has been consolidated into (and they all suck lol). Everyone who started using the internet before 2007 ought to make some nonverbal agreement to go back to forums quiet bars in the country. Forums didn't have any social media "likes" or points or whatever and thus real discussions happened more often, so no fortnite or tiktok zoomers coming in and making a mess of the place, lol.

General Conversation - Page 16 Ichm3uwjcha51
Back to top Go down
Fzerowii

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation   General Conversation - Page 16 EmptySun 09 Aug 2020, 12:54 pm

I can't believe it's been 10 years either although that feels like a lifetime ago for me. I've changed so much since 2010. I'm surprised forums still exist. There are a few people from the old mkwii forum that I see on twitch. Inviso is one of them. I'm trying to stream on twitch but it's not working so I might have to wait until I can buy a decent capture card.
Back to top Go down
Quantum
Admin
Quantum

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation   General Conversation - Page 16 EmptyWed 12 Aug 2020, 6:38 am

Fzerowii wrote:
I can't believe it's been 10 years either although that feels like a lifetime ago for me.  I've changed so much since 2010. I'm surprised forums still exist.  There are a few people from the old mkwii forum that I see on twitch.  Inviso is one of them.  I'm trying to stream on twitch but it's not working so I might have to wait until I can buy a decent capture card.

I think it's actually been 11 years. I remember registering here in 2009, lol.

Looking at all the posts from 11 years ago just from this thread alone is sorta like looking at a window of ourselves back then. Which is awesome.

I know who that guy is but never interacted with him (well there was one time back when I was a mod where another mod made me 1v1 race them, but it turns out they actually got him to play on behalf of that mod, wouldn't call that an "interaction", looking back they probably did it to show other people and make fun of how I was "bad at the game" or something I bet, not that I care since I knew I was average at the game at best and didn't want to no-life the game anyway, lol). I actually haven't kept in touch with anyone from the old forum (except for us here obviously), at this point I assume everyone else has forgotten who I was anyways lol. RIP all the people that we knew from the old mkwii forum (except for the elitists in the clan section parts, since we both knew the forum was split into those elitists vs the people who liked to just play casually and chill in general conversation and stuff, nobody's mises the former group. lol).

Not only do we need to bring back forums, but bring back old Youtube and the old Twitch before it got taken over by E-Thots. Make alternatives for those sites that resemble them in the good old days, now's a better time than ever. In fact, time to make a parallel internet, lol. First rule of business, instant perma-ban to anyone who says the phrase "This video is brought to you by Raid Shadow Legends" or anyone has the username "Pokimane", lol.

General Conversation - Page 16 0te49cbr79g51
Back to top Go down
Blasar
Admin
Blasar

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation   General Conversation - Page 16 EmptyWed 16 Sep 2020, 1:44 pm

Ironically when I first showed up online,I didn't expected to be on forums for 10 years,now I've technically been a part of two for that long.

Yeah, there early days of youtube and such were something else.

Yep,Darkness would enjoy that.

Completed yet another 120 Shine Run of Sunshine, completed an old file with 58 Shines, which I'm guessing is over 10 years old,probably one back from when I was a kid. The time I got 120 shines it was on an entirely new file. Also I beat the game a third time soon after,but didn't get 120 shines,I'm not that crazy. Decided also to complete an old file on Pikmin 2,repaid the debt,now I just have to get all the treasures.

10 years later,I partly feel I've kinda remained the same general chill person. Just my interests have really expanded. But I still find myself returning to the same old games,lol.

And then I never ended up replying to the old post but I will, when I'm not as tired and have free time.

General Conversation - Page 16 4565549-8238787565-YM4zz
Back to top Go down
Fzerowii

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation   General Conversation - Page 16 EmptyWed 16 Sep 2020, 2:49 pm

I didn't expect it either. I honestly thought forums would be dead by now. I mean they kinda are lol but I'm glad this one still exists. I'm mostly on twitch now. I had another forum before this that you guys joined back in 2009, but this one wasn't started until Jan 1 2010 of all days. Maybe this forum will last another decade
Back to top Go down
Blasar
Admin
Blasar

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation   General Conversation - Page 16 EmptyThu 17 Sep 2020, 8:28 am

Spoiler:

Yep. I decided to put some old game files to rest.  Finished an old 58 Shine file on Sunshine. 120 Shines...that was suffering on the red coin ones and blue coin ones. I also decided to finish a 20 shine file, but only the main story and like 120 blue coins and a few extra shines.  No way in hell was I gonna get those secret red coin shines again. But I am finishing up an old Pikmin 2 file, got the debt done, now time for all treasure. I uh might get back to Crystal Chronicles but being spoiled about later parts of the game kinda drained my drive for it. I do have Code Vein to play though. And maybe I'll play Ocarina and WW on Wii U to finish those. Also maybe some of the Halo games now that I own them. I've finished quite a few old files of games/games I never got to back then. So it's kinda like closing a chapter of life almost.

Heh, yep. BW1 and 2 I've heard had the best stories, and the characters look like a lot of fun.

Yeah, I know a few people that do it competitively or shiny hunt. It's really not for me, my method is that one comic where

Yep, I later drew an art piece of Aerith burning down the Saucer as well. Echoing my friend's feelings years ago.

Oh, I used a non spoiler guide,though I also had a friend. Disc 1 took me forever to get through, but I got Omnislash with Aerith and the Belt. Her final limit break is really OP since it heals you and makes you invincible. Yeah, Chao Garden. I miss the Chao Garden, it's way better of a raising simulator. I dunno why they ever abandoned the Chao Garden...or old fashioned Sonic 3D gameplay.

Yep, he is. It was fun. Like man, that was probably the tensest fight in the whole game since we kept knocking each other's health down. That was the closest I got to losing a fight before the final boss.

Yeah, Cloud's a pretty solid character that people mistake when he really has a good amount of depth to him.

I should note that Disc 1 took me many,many hours, and weeks (partly due to getting sick to play.) but I blew through the entirity of Disc 2 in a week. And I covered a lot of content with that. And I even managed to get all the limit breaks and such and finish the game.

Regal and Pressea were pretty powerful and the last members you get. But Sheena was also pretty solid if you learned how to user her. Though I usually used Lloyd, him being the main character and also simplest to use.I like how the Tales games have set themselves apart with their moralities. But earlier this year I watched Phantasia Tales and those were quite fun to watch, and I guess Symphonia was a prequel to it, ironically Tales of Phantasia being their first game. Even back then it had a story that set itself apart. I think I'd like to get around to Vesperia since I own it and I've heard it's really fantastic.

Ouch.Yeah, that doesn't sound fun. I'm lucky I just dealt with pnemonia...though that wasn't fun either especially with the flu and corona tests where they stick a stick in your nose and mouth.

Yes. Consume product. Don't ask questions. Whatever's popular is what they go with.

Lol. If it locks down all again, I could always grow my hair out and become a surfer, or mimic an 80s action hero. Yeah, I hope people work together as well. Only way thing's gonna be different probably.

I remember it mostly for the screaming ball guys. I found the Halo games at a flea market, maybe if I complete 1,3 n Reach this year, as well as other games from my collection, I'll have to try out the Serious Sam series.

Glad you enjoyed it. I'm gonna try my best to watch Cells at Work soon, and maybe the Kaguya one.

Indeed. A lot of less fun parts of dealing with animal girls. (and boys).

Heh,I finally replied to that post. Huzzah. And updated from all of that.

General Conversation - Page 16 4e660d87bde61ec906c23551195536bb565efda6

Huh, I guess this is almost like finishing a backlog too, lol.
Back to top Go down
Quantum
Admin
Quantum

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation   General Conversation - Page 16 EmptyTue 29 Sep 2020, 4:33 am

blasar wrote:
Ironically when I first showed up online,I didn't expected to be on forums for 10 years,now I've technically been a part of two for that long.

Yeah, there early days of youtube and such were something else.

Yep,Darkness would enjoy that.

Completed yet another 120 Shine Run of Sunshine, completed an old file with 58 Shines, which I'm guessing is over 10 years old,probably one back from when I was a kid. The time I got 120 shines it was on an entirely new file. Also I beat the game a third time soon after,but didn't get 120 shines,I'm not that crazy. Decided also to complete an old file on Pikmin 2,repaid the debt,now I just have to get all the treasures.

10 years later,I partly feel I've kinda remained the same general chill person. Just my interests have really expanded. But I still find myself returning to the same old games,lol.

And then I never ended up replying to the old post but I will, when I'm not as tired and have free time.

Yeah same, I didn't expect to post on the same forum for over 10 years.

We ought to make "I experienced early youtube" to be the same level of cool as "I'm a 90s kid lol" or something. Nowadays gaming youtubers are just so bad and boring compared to early youtubers. It's all just people afraid to swear because of "demonetization" (and they always have to be annoying and mention they can't say the word because they'll get demonitized) or sellouts afraid to express real opinions or criticize bad games out of fear of losing their next "review copy" or "press pass" or whatever.

For me I also definitely feel like I didn't change, but at the same time I also feel like I matured a lot as a person since 10 years ago. I'd definitely take the opportunity to do over some things I said in the past, but overall I do feel like I'm still the same person in a good way.

When you think about it, you could swap out Ash for Kazuma and everyone else and the episodes and character dynamics would still be the same (like the time they messed around in the Giant Pokemon Island)

General Conversation - Page 16 84230039_p0

fzero wrote:
I didn't expect it either. I honestly thought forums would be dead by now. I mean they kinda are lol but I'm glad this one still exists. I'm mostly on twitch now. I had another forum before this that you guys joined back in 2009, but this one wasn't started until Jan 1 2010 of all days. Maybe this forum will last another decade

Okay, so 10 years and not 11 years, still a lot of years. Maybe it will last another decade, we can hope so.

When I think of it, in 2030 I'll be 36 years old, holy crap, lol.

Spoiler:

blasar wrote:
Spoiler:

Damn, congrats, lol. I don't think I ever got 120 shines in that game. Makes sense you don't want to do it a third time. There were a lot of hard levels that gave me bad memories, but one I really hated off the top of my head was the one with the sandbird. They really made the later gen 3D Mario Games a lot easier compare to Sunshine, lol.

https://youtu.be/q76WiytdvFo?t=1294

For me I played a bunch of new games and finished old ones. I was playing Death;end Request 1 and 2 (by the same guys who make the Neptunia games). They were pretty scary games in my opinion. There were some good funny moments too as you'd expect though.

Spoiler:

I also finally got around to beating Morrowind too. That description about how it's like closing a chapter of your life is pretty apt. It's definitely what it feels like lol. Especially when it's basically a nagging feeling in the back of your mind to finish it that has finally been dealt with. I guess it's like burying a ghost of the past sorta?

Ah, you finally beat FF7 too, nice. If I recall correctly, Disc 2 also went by faster because you could finally fast travel, and there was more action than dialogue as well, but that's how I remember it went at least because I breezed through Disc 2 pretty quickly as well.

Code Vein was a great game. Great environments, bosses, OST, and challenging fights. I finished it in a week straight without any breaks because it was that fun. Would definitely recommend it.

Spoiler:

I'm not the first person to say they ought to bring back the OG 3D sonic gameplay from Sonic Adventure along with Chao Garden, and I probably I won't be the last lol. The Dash Forward gameplay of Sonic Generations and beyond is alright, but it's not the same. I think what made Sonic Team afraid to do anything similar to the 3D sonic we know from the Adventure Games was what happened with Sonic 06, but the problem with that game was all the gamebreaking bugs that game had, the character bloat, and bad story, not really the core gameplay of 3D sonic adventure games themselves.

I guess I really should get around to the other Tales games if I'm looking for something new to play, lol.

I think if the lockdowns are still a thing after 2020 I bet we're gonna see a bunch of people go reopen up regardless of what their states say lol, so I'm pretty sure I could get another haricut then if it comes to that. Probably still gonna stay inside anyway. At least I don't see nearly as many wuhan flu "stay home, consume product, don't ask questions" themed ads whenever I try to browse youtube on my phone anymore, lol.

Yeah, kamikazes, the screaming ball guys that go "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" and charge into your face and explode, basically one of the most iconic enemies in the Serious Sam games :p

Now that Serious Sam 4 is officially out, in spite of all it's flaws, I still think it's more fun than Doom Eternal for the reasons I mentioned before (in the Serious Sam games you have a lot of ammo and it doesn't feel like you're penalized for not melee killing everything + not being stingy with ammo)

Heh, it'll still be there whenever you get to it lol (unless Disney manages to sue and shut down all the streaming sites like they did kissanime and stuff lol). For me I still haven't actually watched S2 of Kaguya past Episode 4 because I read all the way to the recent issue of the Manga

Spoiler:

A backlog is one way to put it I guess :p

Last edited by Quantum on Sun 04 Oct 2020, 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fzerowii

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation   General Conversation - Page 16 EmptyFri 02 Oct 2020, 12:50 pm

I'll be 38 in 2030. That seems so far off but 2010 feels kinda like yesterday... Also I have to buy a new capture card before I can stream to twitch. I've been playing oragami king and super mario 35 alot
Back to top Go down
Quantum
Admin
Quantum

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation   General Conversation - Page 16 EmptySun 04 Oct 2020, 12:31 am

Fzerowii wrote:
I'll be 38 in 2030.  That seems so far off but 2010 feels kinda like yesterday... Also I have to buy a new capture card before I can stream to twitch.  I've been playing oragami king and super mario 35 alot

I see. For me the days when we were all back in MKW felt like a long time, but the days after it shut down definitely feel like they went by fast. I guess it could be partially because I ended up posting a lot less (in forums or other places) in general afterwards. So after that I'd have more days where I didn't talk or read anything memorable and so I didn't remember them (and my memory is usually good at remembering conversations even though it sucks at everything else). Maybe that's why they feel like they were yesterday, the memories from back in those days I remember a lot more easily cause a lot of cool stuff happened, and at the same time, all the uneventful days might as well have not existed and as if some timeskip happened, lol.

I haven't recorded any gameplay in a very long time, lol. The only Paper Mario game I played was Super Paper Mario, and after finishing I kinda stopped playing because the Flopside music got stuck in my head for almost a week and wouldn't go away, lol.

Spoiler:

General Conversation - Page 16 13o1tun4ogq51
Back to top Go down
Fzerowii

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation   General Conversation - Page 16 EmptyTue 06 Oct 2020, 11:46 pm

Flopsice music was so catchy. And yeah the days of mkw online are long gone so they feel like forever ago for me. I even feel like mk 8 feels old now. The new Mario kart coming out soon seems kinda odd. I also update d the forum skin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation   General Conversation - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

General Conversation
Page 16 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next