Nintendo Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nintendo Forum

A General Nintendo Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

General Conversation

Go down 
+9
ChaseEversoleTV
BL3$$3D
Michelle
Chris
I<3Rosalina
nicke8
TPY
vin-a-cent
Lazero
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18
AuthorMessage
Fzerowii
The dude who created everything

General Conversation - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Conversation   General Conversation - Page 18 EmptyFri 15 Sep 2023, 3:36 pm

I haven’t been on here since January lol

But also did you guys see the new Fzero game?! I’ve legit waited 15 years for this. I just wish it was X or GX themed Sad
Back to top Go down
https://nintendo.4umer.com
Blasar
Admin
Blasar

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation   General Conversation - Page 18 EmptyThu 02 Nov 2023, 3:42 pm

Quantum wrote:

Yea I know right? 13 years and we're all still here. A lot of people I met 13 years ago I don't see anymore. But not us. We're all still here. I love it.

And it's a good thing they do lead back I would say :p

Thanks, things could be better for me atm, but at least I know I finished my degree, lol. (my new goal in life is to lose weight, so far I lost like 30 lbs lol)

Oh you have a new PC now, nice nice. Now I can finally recommend you a whole bunch of games I played before that you can mostly only play on steam, lol.

I especially like the ending song of Cowboy Bebop lol. It fits my mood on a lot of days I feel. >This is such a good song to play when you're upset. It doesn't lift your mood it just makes you accept your problems. Really hits the nail on the head on why I like the song so much I say, lol.

You got to talk to a dev who worked on Elden Ring? Cool. If I ever got to talk to someone who worked on the game, I hope I could get to ask if there will be an Elden Ring 2, lol.

The Metal Gear memes seemed to finally simmer down after dominating the entire summer, lol. Thanks to the memes though we got a lot of new covers/remixes for the songs now. I love it.

Well, like I mentioned, FF14 isn't that fun of a game. There isn't anything really to do except do 8 man raids (which also isn't fun). I'm surprised how so many people praised the game especially casual gamers when there is barely anything meaningful for casual gamers to do in that game lol.

I'd rather recommend everyone to go play Persona 5 instead if they haven't already. That game came out on steam so I finally got to play it after chilling to the music in it for so long lol. Both Persona 5 and Divinity are way more fun than FFXIV I would say, lol.

One other thing I'd recommend everyone watch is the Cyberpunk Edgerunners anime, it's by Studio Trigger so it was amazing lol. The anime was also better than the game lmao.

Oh right speaking of Ichiban, the Judgement games finally came out on PC, and those were fun too. I hadn't gotten too far in them cause I've been playing Persona 5 but I bet the rest of the game is good.

Wait it's also blurry for to you too when it's dark? Ouch. Well, good news for me is that turns out I'm not going blind after seeing a bunch of doctors. But the eye floaters are still there + new ones still show up for me. So now I wear computer glasses when I use the PC, and now hopefully it'll stop the eye floaters from getting worse, lol. I definitely wish cybernetics for eyes would come out and fix everything for me already for sure though.

Yea, Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas and Happy New Years once again lol. And since I'm not sure if I'll be here on the exact day of our birthdays, happy birthdays to all of us in advance for 2023 too lol.

Indeed. Its great to always have this to come back to.

Haha, well its a reliable laptop so far, I don't think I'll be running any of the beefier games though with it.

Agreed, sometimes we need music that understands our mood rather than trying to uplift it.

Spoiler:

I wonder when Metal Gear'll rise up again, probably whenever the collection comes out, and 3's remake.
Spoiler:

Speaking of Persona, I may have to try the series out after playing Digimon Cyber Sleuth earlier, I still have to beat it but friends said if I like that style, I may like the series. Friends do runs of Divinity sometimes, but the new game on the block for them is Baldur's Gate 3.

Oh yeah, the Cyberpunk anime was great. I watched it with a friend or two & had a good time with it.
Spoiler:

And we got several more Yakuza games which is pretty neat.

Spoiler:

Hehe, well things are blurry most of the time but with darkness, lights are really blurry. I did get a separate pair of computer glasses last time I got glasses, and those I believe have helped with the eye strain.

Damn, I hadn't replied since January, apologies for that. I guess I was so busy with various stuff that it kept slipping my mind to reply.

Haha, yeah, Happy Halloween & all other holidays.

General Conversation - Page 18 F8jdxjaaEAA8vyS?format=jpg&name=4096x4096
Back to top Go down
Blasar
Admin
Blasar

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation   General Conversation - Page 18 EmptyThu 02 Nov 2023, 3:45 pm

Fzerowii wrote:
I haven’t been on here since January lol

But also did you guys see the new Fzero game?! I’ve legit waited 15 years for this.  I just wish it was X or GX themed Sad
Same.

Yeah, F-Zero's got a spark of life again. Hopefully it means good things for the future of the series. I was initially skeptical of 99, but I did hear it is a fun all around game, when I get a Switch & Online, I may have to try it out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation   General Conversation - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

General Conversation
Page 18 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18