Nintendo Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nintendo Forum

A General Nintendo Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

General Conversation

Go down 
+9
ChaseEversoleTV
BL3$$3D
Michelle
Chris
I<3Rosalina
nicke8
TPY
vin-a-cent
Lazero
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Blasar
Admin
Blasar

General Conversation - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Conversation   General Conversation - Page 11 EmptyWed 11 May 2016, 12:10 am

I'm usually not interested in Final Fantasy, but 15 looks great.

Interestingly, the Battlefield 1 trailer was cool,and has almost a million likes. I think infinity warfare has more dislikes than the Ghostbusters Reboot. I am glad to see a WW1 game. Not sure if we'll ever see a Korean War game,since there are none. Or more Vietnam War games.
Back to top Go down
Fzerowii
The dude who created everything

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation   General Conversation - Page 11 EmptyWed 11 May 2016, 2:28 pm

Blasar wrote:

Unrelated but I made a banner.
General Conversation - Page 11 Fzerob10

Do you mind if I use this in my sig? I can credit you I really like haha. Too bad I still didn't have the fzero forum, this would've been a good banner Mad

But yea it is a great game, the demo left me wondering what's next... Sorry I haven't responded to all you guys been super busy irl working and moving and all that fun stuff flower Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
https://nintendo.4umer.com
Blasar
Admin
Blasar

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation   General Conversation - Page 11 EmptyWed 11 May 2016, 4:44 pm

Sure.

Ah,moving. I remember moving a few months ago,and helping someone else to move.

Hard mode is even less fun,lol. I did beat 2nd cup on Standard. Time to beat the 3rd cup on standard. Grand Prix Mode is a bunch easier than story mode. Hm. Any tips for hard mode and very hard mode?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MOGCrbRmyA

Back to top Go down
Fzerowii

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation   General Conversation - Page 11 EmptyWed 11 May 2016, 10:04 pm

Thanks!
Yea it's super annoying :/

Oh I assumed you were on very hard mode lol um idk you just gotta practice! I beat all the cups on master cause I played that game every day for about 5 years. From like 2006 when I got it to 2011 I was on it nonstop! Wow that's crazy, but I feel in love with it. It never got old... But I'm digressing, just practice a lot! I used characters like don genie a lot too and snaked or even billy can snake as well. Wow now I wanna dig up my copy and play it!
Back to top Go down
Blasar
Admin
Blasar

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation   General Conversation - Page 11 EmptyThu 12 May 2016, 3:10 am

666 posts oh no.

I have not mastered Snaking. Just normal mode was crushing. I just need to not get disoriented,lol.
Back to top Go down
Fzerowii

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation   General Conversation - Page 11 EmptyThu 12 May 2016, 8:22 pm

Omg I didn't notice! And tomorrow is Friday the 13th, and oddly enough I had a really good day! And we're almost at 2222 for total forum posts... Guys this is just too much I can't even affraid
Back to top Go down
Quantum
Admin
Quantum

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation   General Conversation - Page 11 EmptyThu 12 May 2016, 11:49 pm

It did get more dislikes than Ghostbusters! This version of the COD trailer on the other hand, has more likes than dislikes, lol.

Yeah, if only we had more Vietnam War games (the only ones we really had were Bad Company Vietnam), the Korean war or even the current Ukraine vs Russia war would be an interesting setting to explore. Or even do one about the war in Syria, it's still going on too, but might as well given that it reaches the news all the time.

I always forget about Friday the 13th until someone reminds me about it, lol. Nothing bad has always happened to me on that day. The unlucky days/bad days for me usually always seem to happen in Fall around October and November for most of my life.

And 2222 forum posts? Wow, didn't know we had that much. Actually, make that 2223 posts.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Quantumity
Blasar
Admin
Blasar

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation   General Conversation - Page 11 EmptyFri 13 May 2016, 6:15 am

And this makes it 2224.

There are many wars to focus on.

Uncharted 4 does look very pretty.

Friday the 13th's always seemed lucky to me. Might see Civil War this weekend. I got the grass cut today which was good since it rained.
Back to top Go down
Finja
Finja

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation   General Conversation - Page 11 EmptyFri 13 May 2016, 7:05 pm

Friday the 13th? I didn't even realize, lol. It was just a normal day for me; nothing lucky nor unlucky. Maybe I'm in the minority, but I tend to like futuristic settings more often. I kinda understand why people don't like the new CoD though.
Back to top Go down
Quantum
Admin
Quantum

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation   General Conversation - Page 11 EmptySat 14 May 2016, 1:34 am

Random wars with future-what-if scenarios would be good too. Like more wars between the US and China or something. Or even Russia, but based on more realistic stuff like us trying to invade Syria instead of Makarov and co. shooting up an airport pretending to be Americans.

Nothing happened to me either, same thing I do every Friday actually. In fact, it might actually be lucky for me cause I had more fun than usual.

I'm fine with Futuristic/Space settings myself actually (which is why I'm hoping Titanfall 2 turns out good since Titanfall 1's parkour and stuff was my jam), I'm just tired of the direction COD is going in general.
Back to top Go down
Fzerowii

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation   General Conversation - Page 11 EmptySat 14 May 2016, 6:04 pm

Guys I'm going to Norway in December!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Quantum
Admin
Quantum

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation   General Conversation - Page 11 EmptySat 14 May 2016, 8:13 pm

Sounds fun, probably lots of places to go sightseeing.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation   General Conversation - Page 11 EmptySat 14 May 2016, 9:50 pm

Fzerowii wrote:

Nice! Hope you enjoy it.

Also, your avatar is really disturbing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nintendonerds.com/forums/index.php
Fzerowii

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation   General Conversation - Page 11 EmptySun 15 May 2016, 1:27 am

Thanks guys I'm so excited!

Lol it really is... I thinks it's funny too tho
Back to top Go down
Blasar
Admin
Blasar

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation   General Conversation - Page 11 EmptySun 15 May 2016, 7:43 am

Have fun,and stay safe. Joel from Vinesauce nuked Norway in this one game,lol.

It's still dropping to 32 degrees here, some have even mentioned snow could happen...that doesn't sound good.

I bought 3 NES,and a SNES game at a store. Gonna have to try the game genie on em one day. The SNES game by the way was F-Zero.

I'm still debating if the hard,and very hard is worth the headache. Though I might focus on GP. My only thing is I've been easily distracted after beating Chapter 9 on normal and Chapter 2 on very hard.

Also watched Marvel Civil War. I enjoyed it.

Back to top Go down
Finja
Finja

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation   General Conversation - Page 11 EmptySun 15 May 2016, 8:42 pm

Fzerowii wrote:

Make sure you bring lots of clothes, I imagine it must get extremely cold there in December. q:

Snow in May would be really O_o
Back to top Go down
Fzerowii

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation   General Conversation - Page 11 EmptyMon 16 May 2016, 12:16 am

Thanks guys, hopefully I don't get nuked!! It's actually really sunny and 70s here, I'm loving it! I'm sure it will I'll make sure to pack lots of blankets and stuffs
Back to top Go down
Blasar
Admin
Blasar

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation   General Conversation - Page 11 EmptyTue 17 May 2016, 7:30 am

I might just play the GP mode of GX,since the Story is far too frustrating past normal mode...well on normal mode it is too. Played some Double Dash and that was a stress reliever. That and the internet went out. Almost read all of the Game Informer from last month,usually when everything's done I try to read it a bit throughout the month,now I have next months and 1 or 2 pages left on this month's.

I should start drawing some of my friend and I's odd chats, since I've made numerous captions about em. Anyways,time for sleep.

From what I've seen,it seems adult swimsy.
General Conversation - Page 11 Star_fox__the_animated_series___fox_and_wolf_by_fredryk-d8fulda
Back to top Go down
Finja
Finja

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation   General Conversation - Page 11 EmptyFri 20 May 2016, 10:03 am

Played Mario Kart Wii for the first time this year. So many memories started flooding my mind while playing it. ;_;
Back to top Go down
Quantum
Admin
Quantum

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation   General Conversation - Page 11 EmptySat 21 May 2016, 1:18 am

I haven't read Game Informer for years now lol. The last time I bought anything at Gamestop was like in 2011 when I bought a copy of New Vegas (which, incidentally, is the last time I really read Game Informer since that was when they asked if I wanted to buy a year of that magazine).

I've got to play it again at some point too for nostalgia purposes... that and actually finish Skyward Sword. To this day, my save file is still stuck in the second dungeon.

On a side note, I finished the new Doom's singleplayer story today.
Back to top Go down
Blasar
Admin
Blasar

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation   General Conversation - Page 11 EmptySun 22 May 2016, 5:51 pm

Used a cart to set my game systems on,reorganized shelves a bit by putting new games on them,moving SNES/NES/64 games to the top of the shelf. Got a few things at local yardsales the other day, a few Star Trek books. I've drawn a few things lately.

I should make a thread for my artwork,or maybe just an art thread.

I've been having fun with Super Smash Bros 4's 8 player Brawl. One 4 player one was funny since nobody got KO'd til sudden death. Barely even hit each other either.
Back to top Go down
Blasar
Admin
Blasar

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation   General Conversation - Page 11 EmptyFri 09 Sep 2016, 10:57 pm

I've had a summer filled with fun and events, going to many different places around my state this summer, and spending time with family. I've gotten into a few shows,movies,and games this summer,as well as discovering and rediscovering youtubers and such.

This summer went from owning no Atari games to now owning 51 and various NES/PS2/PS3/Dreamcast games,a few 5200,Genesis, and even a 32x and Coleco game. Also 38 comics, and like 6 mangas. A few miscellaneous items like a picture of the World Trade Centers, a theater poster, knife and a slingshot. Maybe I'll hang that picture up this weekend. Also recently I got a new notebook/etc, and it's really nice. My old one is 5 years old and is still going. Computers have advanced so much in 5 years. I've taken the opportunity to revisit flash games from my past and they ran good, as well as HD/60fps videos looking great on it,especially since it's larger..

Now we begin to move into fall, there's a festival or two I'm gonna go to with family. My mood dropped down near the end of August,like farther than usual...but I'm feeling better. Also,just cut the grass,and we saw a baby bunny,but it was frozen for a bit,but eventually it must've went back to it's nest,without taking some food we gave it. Gonna watch some Star Trek since it's the 50th anniversary,and then tomorrow go to this local planes/trains/and automobiles festival.

F-Zero music has been my jam. If they fail in the games business,Nintendo can always join the music market. Hm,if I ever start a gaming channel or something,it'd be nice to use one of em as a credits theme. I don't really know where to start with it though.

General Conversation - Page 11 46aGeneral Conversation - Page 11 Riker
Back to top Go down
Quantum
Admin
Quantum

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation   General Conversation - Page 11 EmptySun 11 Sep 2016, 4:02 am

Nice, I myself would say my summer was more fun than the previous one for sure. I definitely think I wasted my time a lot more efficiently compared to last year, since I remember around this time last year things felt like they were in a slump, but I don't feel that now :p

Nintendo always make good music to jam to indeed. It's hard to even pick a favorite since there's so many good ones. Actually, for the most part, most Japanese devs make better/more memorable music that's fun to listen to in general. When I think about it, I can barely remember/name 4 songs that really stick out in say, the COD series by comparison.
Back to top Go down
Blasar
Admin
Blasar

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation   General Conversation - Page 11 EmptyWed 05 Oct 2016, 7:15 am

I still feel like I'm in a slump. I've had quite a few good days. But whenever I think about the future or talk moves to the future...
Question
September was good. Local festival or two were great,and Cedar Point(amusement park) for it's Halloweekends was awesome.(and the lodge)

Yeah, it does seem like there's a different focus. In Japanese games there's a focus on the music in front, while many western games have a more "ambience" soundtrack. Opposite seems true for movies. :p

On the subject, Battlefield 1, the new trailer looks pretty great. A Band of Brothers feel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjbTZ1VTV6M
Back to top Go down
Fzerowii

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation   General Conversation - Page 11 EmptyMon 17 Oct 2016, 10:59 am

I've felt depressed as of recent so i feel your pain :/ depression really sucks, I don't feel like the same fzero I did back in the day. I barely even play video games anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Conversation   General Conversation - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

General Conversation
Page 11 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next